Introducing...Mona!

By Mona Mizikovsky
ENP Intern, MASA Teaching Fellow in Rishon L'Zion





Hi! My name is Mona and I am a university graduate from Brisbane, Australia.  I recently moved to Israel for 10 months as an Israel Teaching Fellow living in Rishon LeZion.  I will be volunteering with ENP for the next 8 months in the International Relations Team.

While I have only had 1.5 days in the office I feel like I have already learnt so much about ENP and the incredible work that it does. Learning that the matriculation rate among ENP participants has nearly reached the national Jewish average and the superior performance of ENP participants in contrast to comparison group of similar background really proved to me that ENP is doing such important work.

My job over the next 8 months will be to assist with fund-raising, marketing and social media and I can tell you already, there is a lot of work to be done even to get the smallest amount of money for ENP. However, after hearing about the difference ENP is making in the Ethiopian Community in Israel, I know my time and effort is all worth it!  

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interning at ENP: Translating Books, Teaching Surfing, and Singing Hatikva

Interview with Roni Akale

An Interesting Session with Two SPACE Students